Sleep Balm is a soothing bedtime balm. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, oat, lavender and chamomile to nourish, soothe and relax.
Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019 – Commended.
- Shea butter.This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially suitable for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil suitable for everyday use for sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and
- Oat extract. A totally pure and natural botanical extract chosen for its soothing and calming The organic oat flakes are sourced from the polar area in Finland. The product is 100% natural and not blended, diluted or formulated in any way.
- Sandalwood. A soft, sweet, woody, balsamic scent which has deeply relaxing and calming properties.
- Chamomile. Roman chamomile is obtained from the steam distillation of dried chamomile flower heads. Chamomile is both sedative and anti-inflammatory.
How to use:
Use as part of your bedtime routine to aid relaxation. Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into temples, chest, back and feet.
Tip: Use during the day if things are getting stressful to soothe and calm.
- No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourings
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified as Cruelty Free with The Leaping Bunny Programme