Our luxurious Radiance Facial Balm is rich in organic shea butter, rosehip and camellia. With beautiful rose geranium and immortelle to heal and protect, its multi-tasking properties cleanse, treat, nourish and protect your face.
A true multi-tasker, use as a cleanser or facial mask. Gently remove with a warm cloth or leave on for extra nourishment.
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin.
- Vitamin E. 100% natural, this GM-free vitamin E oil has exceptional antioxidant properties.
- Jojoba oil. This organic oil is suitable for all skin types and works well in facial balms. The high levels of eicosenoic acid help to balance oil levels in the skin without blocking pores. Jojoba oil is wonderfully rich in omega 9 which helps mature skin restore flexibility and locks in moisture on dry skin.
- Rosehip oil. Our organic rosehip oil is an excellent source of vitamin A which is highly beneficial for treating many skin concerns including damaged skin, sensitive skin and reducing fine lines, laughter lines and scars.
- Camellia oil. This beautiful plant oil contains antioxidants and polyphenols that help to revitalise the skin. It penetrates the skin very quickly and deeply, allowing excellent hydration without a greasy trace. Camellia oil also has fantastic skin cleansing properties.
- Rose geranium. With a crisp, sweet and floral aroma, Rose geranium is is wonderful for oxygenating facial skin, especially where there are broken veins, and for use with mature skin.
- Immortelle. With a warm, herbal, honey-like aroma, Immortelle (Everlasting flower) is excellent for regenerating all skin types, especially damaged or scarred skin.
How to use:
Use as a cleanser, facial mask or treatment. Gently remove with a warm cloth or leave on for extra nourishment.
Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into skin.
Tip: Take time to give yourself a facial massage. The muscles in the face will benefit from the massage and the increase in circulation will boost your natural radiance.
- No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourings
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified as Cruelty Free with The Leaping Bunny Programme