Muscle Balm is muscle and joint restoring balm. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, comfrey, arnica, marjoram, eucalyptus and cedarwood to ease out muscle tension.
Massage gently into sore, tired or tight muscles and joints.
Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019 – Commended.
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially suitable for dry and damaged skin.
- Olive oil. A classic organic oil offering nourishing, softening and protective properties to relieve dry and chapped skin.
- Comfrey oil. This is a maceration of organic comfrey leaves in cold-pressed organic sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant. With natural anti-inflammatory properties, comfrey is wonderful for use after activity to aid tired muscles and joints.
- Arnica oil. A hugely beneficial herb used widely to help reduce inflammation and soothe over-used muscles and joints.
- Sweet marjoram. Steam distilled from the dried flowers and leaves making an oil perfect for cramps, muscle aches and pains. Sweet marjoram is also a diuretic so can help to clear soft tissue congestion.
How to use:
Use to ease out tension in sore, tired or tight muscles and joints. Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into skin.
Top tip: Massage towards your heart to help the drainage of waste fluids in the muscles.
- No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourings
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified as Cruelty Free with The Leaping Bunny Programme