Our award-winning Mama’s Balm is rich in organic shea butter, plant oils and calendula. With ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin to heal and protect, its multi-tasking properties soothe stretch marks, dry patches, nipples and babies bottoms.
Massage gently into dry or sore skin and stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2019:
- Gold Award, Baby & Child – Best Baby Balm
- Best Buy – Pregnancy
Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2018:
- Platinum Award winner in the Mother & Baby category
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and
- Papaya oil. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit (also known as paw paw). It is rich in omega 9 as well as Omega 6 and vitamins A and C and potassium. Papaya oil keeps moisture locked into skin; a great choice for stretching, sensitive skin.
- Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
- Mandarin. A sweet, tangy fruit oil with a gentle citrus aroma. Mandarin oil helps to combat stretch marks in pregnancy especially when combined with the shea butter in this balm.
How to use:
Use to soothe dry skin and repair sore skin before and after pregnancy. Suitable for both mama and baby.
Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into skin.
Tip: Take time out to massage legs and tummies for softer skin and relaxation.
- No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourings
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified as Cruelty Free with The Leaping Bunny Programme