Our Organic Calendula Oil is an extremely soothing and nourishing product with a vibrant tangerine colour and a subtle floral aroma. Your skin will receive a good bulk of the benefits, thanks to the oil’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties:
+ Skin dryness or chapping – Calendula Oil is a great moisturiser for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin, it helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
+ Inflammation – It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula Oil also helps treat varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
+ Baby care – Calendula Oil helps to relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
+ Minor cuts and wounds – The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of this herbal oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
+ Inflammatory Skin issues – Psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using Calendula Oil.
100% Vegan, Organic, Natural, Essential Oil Free, Recyclable Packaging.
- As a fantastic complement for any kind of therapeutic massages.
- For daily SPA treatments and body care rituals.
- As a ready cosmetic and body care products enrichment.
- As a natural ingredient for professional and homemade skincare products, soap making and aromatherapy.
- As moisturising body oil, massage the oil into your skin after shower or bath.
- To use in hair, rub into hands and massage evenly into scalp and the whole hair length if desired, brush, put a shower cap on and leave for at least 30 mins, wash thoroughly.
- Calendula Oil can be supplemented with essential oils such as Chamomile, Patchouli, and Rose to help with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and similar skin conditions.
Colour: Light Tangerine
Method of extraction: Infusion (maceration)
A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Jojoba Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.