Breathe Balm is a gentle clearing balm. It is packed with organic oils, shea butter, peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary camphor to soothe and clear.
Massage gently into temples, chest and back.
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially suitable for dry and damaged skin.
- Olive oil. A classic organic oil offering nourishing, softening and protective properties to relieve dry and chapped skin.
- Oat extract. A totally pure and natural botanical extract chosen for its soothing and calming Our organic oat flakes are grown in the polar area of Finland. The oat extract is 100% natural and not blended, diluted or formulated in any way.
- Eucalyptus is an invigorating oil with a penetrating, camphor aroma which is both stimulating and calming.
- Rosemary camphor. A potent aroma which is wonderfully clean and woody, Rosemary camphor is highly effective as a decongestant.
How to use:
Use to soothe and clear congestion or as an invigorating rub. Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into temples, chest, back and feet.
Top tip: Take some deep inhalations of the balm during application to double up the benefits of the aromas.
- No parabens, silicones or mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colourings
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified as Cruelty Free with The Leaping Bunny Programme